Are you ready to stop wasting money
on satellite bandwidth you are not using just to ensure it’s available? Are you through with waiting far too long to get field resources in place and then realizing they must be told what to do and how to do it instead of being self-directed and proactive? Are you done using infrastructure that isn’t specifically designed to meet your requirements and fails when you need it the most?
Your environments put your people, services and solutions to the test. Learn how we can help you get solutions that can withstand whatever your operations throw at them.
- The technical field manpower and resources to ensure every mission critical message gets through regardless of how inhospitable the location.
- Communication on the move (COTM)/SATCOM on the move (SOTM) services when and where you need them – and we move your services with your mission.
- Reliable, high-throughput satellite (HTS) communications and bandwidth in nearly every corner of the world.
- Customized COTS solutions to support field operations where military standard means meeting the minimal requirements – and we go the extra mile by delivering solutions that are designed to be best-in-class and tested to ensure operation in the most extreme environments.
- Ruggedized, sustainable expeditionary power to support extended operations in remote, harsh environments.
CopaSAT Professional Services
People First – Mission Always
You need resources and you need them now. Not later. And you need them to be forward-thinking, self-directed, and contributing from the moment they hit the ground.
Today’s communications infrastructure is changing at a rapid pace. Put certified, experienced, and knowledgeable people in place that will support your communications infrastructure for forward deployed units and a broad variety of other initiatives. Whether your mission requires 50 people to keep your network infrastructure up and running for a combined joint taskforce, or building, fielding, training and managing hundreds of SATCOM terminals for an entire theater to support ongoing missions, we have the right resources to support your operations.
Now you can:
- Work with people that put integrity first, because we know trust is essential to successful operations.
- Have responsive support in getting resources when and where you need them – quickly and with a sense of urgency that matches your expectations and requirements.
- Support legacy and the latest communications, power and satellite infrastructure.
- Access qualified, mission-aware consultants that see your operation as more than just a job.
- Get expertise that will make proactive recommendations to keep your infrastructure running reliably.
- Meet any staff requirement from a small to a large number of resources – nearly anywhere in the world.
- Obtain reliable, dedicated tactical SATCOM support for mobilized, sustained deployments.
AxialOne – CopaSAT Managed Services
Missions Don’t Sleep – Our Lights Are Always On
Overcome limited funding, over-extended government satellite capacity, contended networks and prepositioned bandwidth requirements. CopaSAT AxialOne satellite managed services addresses all of these challenges.
Now you can:
- Simplify the purchase of tactical SATCOM capacity with fixed, predictable pricing and centralized ongoing management.
- Buy satellite capacity by the terminal and only when and where you need it.
- Get dependable support of a certified 24/7/365 Network Operations Center (NOC).
- Get subscription-based, seamless, global coverage and capacity that moves with the terminal, allowing worldwide roaming without the associated complexity and cost.
- Stop paying for capacity you are not using.
- Support both legacy and current VSAT terminals.
- Leverage true, non-contended Committed Information Rate (CIR) service.
- Access X, Ku, and Ka-band commercial capacity via a combination of High-Throughput Satellites (HTS) and wide beams.
The Right Tools for the Job – Situation Awareness Redefined
Reliable tactical communications rely upon infrastructure solutions that work even in the toughest environments. When your organization operates in places that are completely disconnected from the rest of the world, you need SATCOM hardware that can withstand everything nature and people can throw at it.
Now you can:
- Get access to low size, weight, and power (SWaP) satellite infrastructure solutions that automatically provision and acquire the satellite – no pointing or time-consuming set up.
- Have portable, ruggedized, reliable one-button connectivity built to survive the most extreme environments.
- Support SATCOM on-the-move (SOTM) and communication on-the-pause (COTP) communications requirements when and where you need them.
- Utilize built-to-order, customized communications solutions designed to specifically meet and exceed your specific requirements.
- Have the flexibility to obtain infrastructure to support X, Ku and Ka-band applications.
- Overcome challenges associated with requirements to remain connected even at extreme high-speeds, plus resistance to excessive vibration, thermal exposure and water infiltration.
- Support communications even when that means the only way to get it there is to pack it in.
- Have a one-stop provider for innovative satellite products and solutions from Kymeta™, Tampa Microwave and much more.
Power – Ruggedized, Portable, Sustainable
Without power, sustained, mobilized operations are challenging, if not impossible. Wherever your missions may deploy, you need rugged, reliable, portable power solutions that are scalable to support a variety of demanding requirements.
Now you can:
- Get an extremely portable, lightweight Virideon expeditionary power solutions specifically designed to address the rigors of remote tactical missions.
- Use a smart, clean, renewable power platform that is TSA-compliant and air shippable unlike industry standard equipment.
- Access innovative, industry-leading, scalable field power that scales to meet fluid requirements and extended operations.
- Obtain stable, customized power solutions with installation, integration, training and support to meet mission-specific requirements.
- Eliminate the expense and logistical challenges of transporting, maintaining and supporting traditional large, heavy, inflexible and unsustainable power generation systems.